Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Versatile Blogger

Lindsay, from Lindsay On The Go has tagged me so now I'm 'it'.

She tagged me as a Versatile Blogger.


I've never been really good at 'tag, you're it'.  The hardest part of the game for me was always tagging someone else.  I always felt kinda guilty about it.  Luckily, tagging someone else is step three of the process so I'll get warmed up during steps one and two.

Step one, I'm supposed to thank the person who tagged me.  Ummmm....thanks Lindsay.  Nothing like being pushed a little out of my comfort zone :)

Step two, I'm supposed to share 7 random things about myself.

Here we go!



I don't like the number seven.  I'm a big fan of even numbers.  Four is the best, eight and two are tied for second place.  Six will do in a pinch.  Seven - not my favourite.











I have kissed the Blarney Stone.  Kissing it is supposed to give you the gift of the gab. Sometimes I've very gabby and can be fairly eloquent.  Most of the time though, I'd take quiet over chatter.











I have three tattoos.  An orca, the Japanese symbol for water and the Celtic triskel (or triple spiral).  I love them all and am often thinking about what I'd like to get next.







I have my grade eight piano.  I played piano as a kid because my parents wanted me to.  I only lasted a few years because I really didn't like it.  When I was in my late twenties, my parents decided that they were going to sell their piano. I decided to give it another shot and fell in love with it.  Played my way from grade four to grade eight but then I discovered running and there just wasn't time for everything.  Sigh.






I have some pretty nasty scars on my stomach from past surgeries.  Plus I have an insulin pump that is always hooked up to me somewhere on my waist or stomach.  It's not a pretty sight but my stomach, more than any other part of me, tells my life story.  I wouldn't change a thing about it.










I hate crafty things like knitting, sewing, painting, crocheting, scrapbooking or anything else that's finicky and can't be completed in one sitting.










I have very nimble toes and can pick up all sorts of things with them.  I tried to teach myself to hold a pen between my toes and write my name.  It didn't go super well but it was fairly legible and not much worse than I could do with my left hand.





Well folks, that completes my list of seven completely random facts about CĂ©line.  Thank you all for reading along.

I now tag Selena at Journey to Health to carry on with the game.

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks for playing along. I'm not really a fan of "passing it on" either. Ah, piano, I took lessons for 8 years. I miss having a piano around.

    ReplyDelete