Friday, May 29, 2015

Off to the Endo I go

I've uploaded the last month's worth of CGM data from Rose.

I've printed a summary of that data. Complete with pretty colours, pie charts and graphs.

I've breathed a sigh of relief after seeing how lovely my average blood glucose stats were. I then proudly saddle up beside Doug to show him so he could express his delight (or at least make supportive sounds as I clicked through the pages of data).

I have my blood pressure log with detailed notes about each pre and post long-run blood pressure fiasco. I also have my blood pressure meter set out on the counter.

I have my list of questions ready.

It's that time again.

Endo appointment time.

Here's hoping it's a little more helpful than my diabetes centre appointment was a few weeks ago.

I'll let you know next week how the A1C turned out and what her thoughts are on the blood pressure drop accompanied by heart rate spike that keeps happening during long runs.



No comments:

Post a Comment