Monday, December 5, 2011

Timing is Everything

Technically I can start running any time now.

Any day.

Any time I want.

All I have to do is pull on my shoes and head out the door.

The timing, unfortunately, is not ideal.

My little sis is getting married in 4 days.

Our days are filled with a flurry of phone calls and texts that I try to answer between meetings and classes at work.

Evenings are filled with a flurry of activities, last minute details and pre-wedding dinners.

I can finally run and yet I have no time to run.

My life is not my own this week.

I am 100% ok with that.

But regular blog entries and a return to running are not guaranteed this week.

My goal is to survive, not get sick and enjoy the ride.

But next week the running shoes are coming out damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment