Friday, December 9, 2011

The Big Day

My sister is getting married today.

Our blessing are chosen.

Our speeches are ready.

Our dresses are bought.

Our shoes are broken in (sort of).

The secret tasks we've been assigned are accomplished.

Our nails are done.

Hairstyles are still up in the air.

Makeup - well, let's hope it all works out.

Timing - not sure if we can pull it all off but we'll try.

I have larabars, cliff bars and bananas ready to go.

Comfy shoes to pull on when my feet start to cry.

I'm switching from the insulin pump to the needle 'cause my dress won't hide a pump and, just for one day, I don't want to have to think about it.

My sister will be beautiful.

Her groom will be perfectly perfect.

And it will be over much too soon.

Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment