Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the End of the World as We Know it...

I hope the zombie apocalypse doesn't start in Kenya...because we are in big trouble if it does. Those guys are FAST!

It's the last day of the world folks!

It's also the winter solstice.

And four days before Christmas.

So I'm not sure if, by the end of the day, I will have been eaten by zombies.

Or killed by a fireball.

Or overcome by a plague of cold-resistant locusts.

My guess is that I will have gone to work, wished everyone a Merry Christmas and gone home to begin my two weeks off, had a nice evening with the family and gone to bed.

Just in case though, I'm waiting until Saturday before I pay my credit card bill...

Good luck with the end of the world - I'll see you all on the other side :)

1 comment:

  1. I just hope I have plenty of glucose tablets. With my luck, I will bolus insulin just before the zombie apocalypse reaches me.

    ReplyDelete